Mala, Kuruvilassery.P.O Thrissur,Thrissur,Kerala,India
Diploma in Pharmacy is an entry-level tertiary pharmacy credential. It is obtained following two-year of training. Students can enroll in the course after successfully completing higher secondary education in the science stream with physics, chemistry and either biology or maths as subjects.After obtaining the diploma, registration with the pharmacy council is required to be a registered pharmacist.
D.Pharm or Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the field of Pharmacy. The course provides the minimum qualification to become a Registered Pharmacist in India. D. Pharm course of Holy grace academy of pharmacy (approved by DME, Government of Kerala), affiliated to AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi.
Part - I Subjects
- Pharmaceutics – I
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
Part - II Subjects
- Pharmaceutics – II
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store and Business Management
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy